A writ used for Certifying a Deed of Wenden third rate; bring the unidentified deed of Wenden along with the Writ to your Admiralty Office, to get a Certified Deed. You can then put to sea in your new ship or sell the Deed in the AH.

You can get Writs by turning in Commendations or buying them on the AH.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.