Hi and welcome to the PotBS Wiki, Yvan Saint-Luc! Thanks for your edit to the Recipe: 'Agamemnon' Bark page.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- A list of most help pages can be found in Category:Help.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
Just wanted to say thanks for your edits! 2.12.33 left us with lots of work here on the Wiki and its great to see a new hand chipping in. Just ask me or Cleric if we can be of any help.
- Hello this wiki was an excellent tool for POTBS before the patches so im happy to give a helping hand in bringing it back up to date so we can all benefit from it again :). I was wondering if there was a specific layout for the ship recipes cause i noticed at least 2 different models. The blueish background one that i've been editing and using all along and another one. Also I would like to update the ship info pages but under the Ship Stats there is new entry Combat Level before the Capacity and also can't find out what OS Speed and Polars are for the ships.
- --Yvan Saint-Luc (talk) 01:51, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
I'll have to look at the temlplates for ship recipes, not sure which ones we are using, but if you just edit what shows that should be good for now.
OS speed and Polars have not been published with 2.12, the old numbers came form Remus and I think he actually went in game and figured them out. So we are kind of flying in the dark now.
I'll look into adding the new combat level, that's an excellent observation Thanks!
Cleric Taven is an excellent resource here for the more technical questions, he's a former IT guy....Im more of caretaker and content editor as the wiki had been abandoned for a year or more before I adopted it.