|Britain Location =
|France Location =
|Spain Location =
|Pirate Location =
|Britain NPC =
|France NPC =
|Spain NPC =
|Pirate NPC =
|reward money =
|reward xp =
|reward extra =
|britain reward =
|france reward =
|spain reward =
|pirate reward =
- mission: mission's name
- action: options: avcom, sea or mixed. The avcom missions include things like "talk to that NPC", even if you have to sail to another port.
- type: options: group, solo, epic, rp. rp stands for Roleplaying, others are self-explanatory.
- repeatable: type "d" for daily missions, type "r" for misions that can be repeated without limitations.
- Location: the name of the port where you accept the mission. If you know that the mission is accessible to all four nations in the same port, use this field. Otherwise use the next fields.
- Britain Location, Spain etc: if you don't have the information for other nations, use the location for your own nation
- career: options: NO, FT, PR, BU, CT (you can use lowercase letters, too). If the mission is restricted to specific career types, use this field, otherwise leave blank
- level: mission's level as listed in the mission log, not character level that is required to accept it (though they are the same for career missions)
- NPC: the name of the NPC that gives the mission. If you know that the mission is accessible to all four nations from the same NPC, use this field. Otherwise use the next fields. If multiple NPCs give it, use the semicolon (;) to separate their names in this field (example: John Smith; Jane Smith; Jack Smith)
- Britain NPC, Spain etc: if you don't have the information for other nations, use the field for your own nation. Use the semicolon if there are multiple NPCs that give it.
- reward money: if the mission has a money reward, type the number in this field
- reward xp: the experience reward
- reward extra: additional items and rewards, separated by semicolon (example: [[Cutlass]]; [[British East India Company]]: Gain 50 points). If there are many rewards, it might be best to list them outside of the infobox, in the mission descriptions and walkthroughs.
- britain reward, spain etc: if you know that the mission gives you a nation-specific reward, list it here. (example:
- britain reward = [[British East India Company]]: Gain 50 points
- spain reward = [[The House of Trade]]: Gain 50 points
- france reward = [[French Mississippi Company]]: Gain 50 points
- pirate reward = [[Dutch West India Company]]: Gain 50 points)
- previous: name of the previous mission. If multiple missions are required to unlock this one, separate them with semicolon (example: Mission 1; Mission 2; Mission 3). If left blank, the infobox will attempt to find associated missions in our database.
- next: same as previous, but next mission.
- version: the number of game version that your information is based on