| Belize Clipper Company|
|Orientation:||PvE, PvP, Crafting and Socialising|
|Leaders:|| Kyle Crow|
- To become a well respected and known force in all aspects of the game but not to become overpowering in any aspect.
- To be respectful of all other members and players, this game is here for enjoyment so enjoy it and let others enjoy it.
- To have a crafting network and a naval infrastructure that allows all members to attain any item and to enjoy the game however they wish to play it.
Rules and guidelines
- Officers have been appointed to fulfill certain tasks that they have agreed to undertake. They have my full backing and act on my behalf so please respect their position.
- All members have free speach and are encoraged to speak up to any officer or to myself in /tell if there is anything concerning them, all things will be taken seriously and acted upon in strict confidence.
- All matters concerning the society will be aired for members to have their say before i put a proposal to the society officers for approval, this form of regulating is to ensure the majority are catered for and the society interests are maintained.
- The chain of command is in place for a reason and should be respected at all times.
We are obviously based in Belize
Richard Blade, Privateer
Isaac Black, Privateer / Harmony Redding, Freetrader
jessica wilks privateer
Deacon Burrows Naval Officer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.