Is there any way to have the following happen?: When you put a resource for a city (add it to the template) it automatically adds that city on that resource's page? Or vice versa? Or anything even remotely like that? ---Drakenya 17:39, 27 July 2007 (CEST)
- I've seen lists of related pages at the bottom of the page, but I'm not certain those are made automatically. --Mopster 18:01, 27 July 2007 (CEST)
- It's possible, but not with the default MediaWiki implementation. The closest you can get with MediaWiki by default is auto-categorization (which I can set up if we want it in a template).
- There is an extension, DynamicPageList that can do it, though. I'm horrible at using it, but I'm sure that we could figure it out if need be =P Two main problems with it: server load (not huge, but somewhat of a problem for us), and massively increased complexity of templates.
- In other words, it's possible, but not pretty (at least in terms of setup) ;) Zuerst 00:47, 31 July 2007 (CEST)
- And after looking at it a bit, it's not really what I wanted. You'd have to have each city be a part of every category or raw resources it can produce, and this would lead to a bunch of spam at the bottom of the page. Guess it's time to go through and do a lot of manual adding. ---Drakenya 01:59, 31 July 2007 (CEST)